7 Content Marketing Trends for 2015
January 1, 2015 by Holly Rollins
OK, so you may be overloaded with predictions and trends for the new year. Yet here is a brief, painless list of trends and useful tools for content marketing and business — this year and beyond.
- Overall, companies will increase their content creation;
- More companies will increase their content marketing budgets (and plans for 2016);
- Brand leaders will create the most qualitative content—targeting their prime audiences;
- A smaller percentage of companies will just begin to realize that high-quality, targeted content (distributed consistently) is more important than spending many dollars on SEO;
- Keyword research will become more commonplace for content marketing strategy, checkout these search term research and free tools;
- More companies will learn that the right type of content is more important than keeping up with the latest algorithms;
- Companies that fully integrate content marketing into their marketing strategies will rank higher on search engines.